- Vortex86EX Processor
- Open-Source Hardware
- Support DOS, Windows, Linux
- Arduino-Compatible IDE
- Arduino “Leonardo” form factor
86Duino is an open-source embedded platform based on Vortex86EX SoC, easy-to-use hardware and software integrated. This Arduino-compatible board can support many x86 O/S as well as those running on the original Arduino base system.
The 86Duino is a high performance and fully static 32-bit x86 processor board compatible with Windows OS, Linux and most popular 32-bit RTOS. It integrates PCIE bus, DDR3, ROM controller, xISA, I2C, SPI, IPC (Internal Peripheral Controllers with DMA and interrupt timer/counter included), Fast Ethernet, FIFO UART, USB2.0 and SD/SATA controller within a single package to form a system-on-a-chip (SOC).
86Duino provides an ideal solution for the Arduino and embedded system with desired performance.
- Processor: Vortex86EX
- Clock Speed: 300 MHz
- Memory: 128MB DDR3
- Flash Memory: 8MB
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 7 provide 32bit PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 6 (11bit)
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 16 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 400 mA