Customers Also Consider
- RoBoard Cables for RB-100
- RoBoard RB-110 Starter Kit
- RoBoard Mini-PCI WiFi Card for RB-100/RB-110
- RoBoard Mini-PCI VGA Card for RB-100/RB-110
- RoBoard Cables for RB-110
- RoBoard RB-100
- RM-G211 8Ch 12bit ADC Module
- RM-G212 16X4 Thermal Array Module
- RM-G185 Temperature, Humidity and Pressure Sensor
- RoBoard Module RM-G146
- RoBoard Module RM-G145
- RM-G201 IR Proximity / Ambient Light Sensor
- RoBoard Module RM-G144
- RoBoard Servo Motor RS-1270
- RoBoard Servo Motor RS-0263
- NCBox-189 CNC machine controller
- RoBoard RB-110
- Powerful Single Board Computer dedicated to robotics applications
- Based on the Vortex86DX, a 32bit x86 CPU running at 1000MHz with 256MB DRAM
- Compatible with Linux and DOS (Windows is still in testing)
- Open Source C++ Library for Roboard's unique I/O functions (sensors, actuators, and more)
- A perfect solution for Microsoft Robotics Studio development
- Tiny, measuring in at only 96 x 56 mm!
RoBoard is the heart of the Robotics making your Robby more active and intelligent. It is not just the board to control but also a truly computer based with Vortex86DX, a 32bit x86 CPU running at 1000MHz, and 256MB DRAM.
RoBoard is allowed users to install the Windows and Linux series O/S through the Micro-SD as bootable storage, which, in a way, provides users an easier way to develop robotics application.
RoBoard has the rich I/O interfaces to the servo, DC motors, sensors, gyroscope, accelerometers and other devices. Also, it has build-in the PWM up to 32 Ch, GPIO,RS-232 serial, TTL serial, RS-485,USB V2.0 x 3, A/D convert, SPI/I2C bus, Audio out & Mic in, 10/100M LAN and Mini PCI socket.
Furthermore the DC input range of RoBoard is from 6V to 24V. The dimension of it is wee as 96 x 56 mm.
RoBoard RB-100 Features:
- Small dimensions: 96 x 56 mm!
- Fanless operation (Heat Sink included, pre-installed)
- Specialized Open Source VC++ Library
- Rich I/O interfaces for servo motors, sensors and more.
- 32 built-in PWM channels to control servo motors or other devices
- RS-232 serial, TTL serial, RS-485, USB V2.0 x 3
- 8 channels 10-bit Analog to Digital Conversion
- SPI/I2C bus
- Audio out & Microphone in
- 10/100M LAN
- Mini PCI socket for adding off-the-shelf Mini PCI components
- Power input range of 6V to 24VDC
256MB DDR 2 onboard
Analog Devices AD-7918 10-bit
|I /O Interface||
|Power Consumption||+5V @ 400mA|
|Power Input||DC-in 6V to 24V|
|Dimension||96 x 56 mm|
PWM : 20ns
Serial : 115200bps
I2C : 1Kbps ~ 3.3Mbps
SPI : 10Mbps to 150Mbps Half-Duplex;
CPOL=0/1,CPHA=1 Clock mode
DOS, Windows 98/ME, WIndows XP
Windows Embedded CE 6.0
Windows XP Embedded, Windows Embedded Stardand
Linux distribution kernel 2.4.x, 2.6.x
- RB-100 : RB-100 Main Board (Hardware only)
- PC based robotics
- Robotics research
- Home Automation
- Data logging and processing
- Wearable technology
- Tiny servers
- The Heart of your project!